The national PAF Search (Post Code Address File) provides Authorities with the facility to perform a search using a post code to look for further address information. This can be achieved via any page within LoCTA Search as the search toolbar is visible throughout the site.
The information provided by the search includes:
- Organisations and Departments
- Properties, Building Numbers and PO Boxes
- Household Count (e.g. No of separate households in a block of flats)
- Local or Unitary Authority
- Constituency (Both UK Parliamentary and European Electoral Region)
- Grid Reference
- Ward Code & Name
- Urban/Rural Indicator
- STD code
- Census Data: Census Code, Affluence, Life Stage and Additional Census Information
- Occupancy and Address Type
- UDPRN (Royal Mail Unique Delivery Point Reference Number)
The Postcode Address File (PAF) from the Royal Mail is the most up-to-date and complete address database in the UK, containing over 28 million addresses. PAF is the only complete source of all known UK Postcodes.
This search is provided at no extra cost to our users and is included in the LoCTA Search licence fee.