The national Council Tax Search provides the facility to trace individuals who have an outstanding council tax debt by searching a subset of all subscribing Authorities’ revenues systems.
The Council Tax search provides two search types - Search by Full Name or Search by Address.
Additional search features include a blank forename search where the forename is not held on record and a wild card search where the spelling of the name is unknown.
The information provided by the search includes:
- Details of the Authority(s) where the individual has been found
- Council Tax reference number
- Council Tax Band
- Full name
- Full address including postcode
- Move in date
- Move out date
- Forwarding address
- A list of additional occupants at the address
From the results page you can also:
- Print Record(s)
- Export Record(s) to PDF
- Email the Council where the record is located
- Check with Benefits Database
- Check with Telephone Directory Database
- Check with PAF Database
- Run Credit Checks